Best Cheap Guitar for Beginners and learn how to play guitar at home.

Best Cheap Guitar for Beginners

In this article, I will tell you the best and cheap guitar for beginners at an affordable and reasonable price which will help you to select your first guitar and also help to get started your beautiful journey.


Best Cheap Guitar for Beginners , Guitar


I am sharing 10 best cheap acoustic guitars which will save your lot of money. I started my guitar career in 2016 and I was so confused about which one guitar best for me. But no one tells me which one guitar best for me. But you have the opportunity. I will share my experience will you and I will share the best and cheap guitar which I have tried.


At the end of the article, I will share with you how can you learn acoustic guitars at home. 


Before we start the Best Cheap Guitar for Beginners. you have to understand that the guitar has a very wide apportionment and we have to answer this question.



Best Cheap Guitar for Beginners , guitar



What are the different types of guitars? 
There are 3 types of guitars.


  • acoustic guitar
  • Classical guitar
  • Electric guitars



How much should you actually spend?
I am not saying that you should buy 10000-20000 Rs guitar. As a beginner, according to me, you should buy an acoustic guitar most of the beginner's people use this guitar. I think you should spend your first guitar from 2000 to 5000.
Should you buy second hand?
It all depends on if you want to buy a new guitar you can. For a beginner, playability is more important than a new or second hand.


Best Cheap Guitar for Beginners , guitar

Basic Buying factors of the guitar.

Before buying the guitar we should now Basic Buying factors of the guitar.
  • Structure & size of the guitar
  • Price Range
  • Action of Guitar
  • Strings quality
  • Comfortability & Playability



Best Cheap Guitar for Beginners 

Guitars for beginners under your budget with great sound and easy to use.

1. Juârez Acoustic Guitar

According to me, this guitar is the best for beginners because this guitar is the cheapest guitar in the best quality.
Juarez is synonymous with excellence. this company creates the cheapest and best guitar in the world according to me.
Best Cheap Guitar for Beginners, Guitar


Why am I recommend this guitar?

⇒ Affordable priceThis guitar is very cheap. you can buy this at a very low price. it will cost you around 2000-2500 Rs.

⇒ Comes with Accessories- whenever you buy the guitar online through like amazon Flipkart etc. it comes with the accessories like { Bag, Strings, etc }

⇒ Great Sound- This guitar produces great sound.



Best Cheap Guitar for Beginners



Specifications of guitar 

  • Number of strings in the guitar is 6
  • Guitar  Contents Strap, Gig Bag, Strings, and 2 Picks
  • the Size of the guitar is 38 inches, Cutaway
  • Body material use in guitar is Linden Wood
  • and guitar String is made by  Nylon

This guitar is great for beginners but the price of the guitar a little bit higher but its great guitar. it will cost you around 60000 to 7000  .the sound of this guitar is great, weight is very light,  gripe is also very good. after all according to me this guitar great for beginners.  




Why am I recommend this guitar?

⇒ Quality Sound: Intern INT-38C Acoustic Guitar produces grate sound.

⇒ Comfortable String: String is very comfortable for beginners. this guitar ideal for beginners and building hand strength. that's why I am recommending this guitar for beginners.


⇒ Comes With Accessories: Acoustic guitar by Intern comes with one strap, bag, six strings, and three picks.

⇒ Great look and design: The looks and design of the guitar are osm. 
Best Cheap Guitar for Beginners


Specifications of guitar 

  • Number of strings in the guitar is 6
  • Guitar  Contents strap, bag, string set, and 3 pics
  • the Size of the guitar is 38-inches 
  • Body material use in guitar is Linden wood
  • guitar String is made by Steel

Yamaha F280 Acoustic Guitar is my favorite guitar in this list for beginners. it will cost you around 6000-7000 I know that it cost a little bit high but its the best guitar which I have tried. the interesting thing is that when I was a beginner. I started to play the guitar. I had selected this guitar (Yamaha F280 Acoustic Guitar). Yamaha F280 Acoustic Guitar has a great sound, the string is very comfortable for beginners.

Why am I recommend this guitar?



⇒ Magnificent Sound- The sound of Yamaha F280  is magnificent.  

⇒ Comfortable String-  The string of Yamaha F280 is very comfortable for beginners.

⇒ Playability- Comfortable playability for Beginners 

⇒ Quality Checking- Yamaha F280 Acoustic guitar has passed through many quality checking processes.

⇒ Great look- The Looks of   Yamaha F280 Acoustic Guitar is great.


Best Cheap Guitar for Beginners


Specifications of guitar 

  • Comfortable playability for beginner guitarists
  • Natural color finish
  • Number of strings in the guitar is 6
  • The Size of the guitar is 40.5-inch
  • Body material use in guitar is Rosewood


Yamaha F310 Acoustic guitar Have not used but my friend uses this guitar. when I played my friend's guitar. The guitar was producing a beautiful sound and it was so comfortable to hold the guitar. this guitar is one of the favorite guitars of beginners. 

Why am I recommend this guitar?

⇒ Excellent Quality- Yamaha F310 is an excellent quality acoustic guitar at an affordable price.

Great Sounding-  The sound of Yamaha F310 is OSM. it sounds so smooth and clear.

⇒ Playability- Yamaha F310 is very comfortable for beginners. 

⇒Great look and design- The looks and design of the guitar is so Great. 


Best Cheap Guitar for Beginners




Specifications of guitar


  • Number of strings in the guitar is 6
  • The Size of the guitar is 96-116 mm (3 3/4-inch-4 9/16-inch)
  • Body material use in guitar is Rosewood
  • Comfortable playability for beginner guitarists.


Best Cheap Guitar for Beginners , guitar


How you can learn to play guitar at home ( Free Methods)  


Free Methods which I am sharing. this all method I have tried and all methods will work. if you will keep practicing. you will become a great guitar player. 

checklist of how you can learn guitar at home.

  • Keep Practicing 
  • Watch youtube videos 
  • read articles 
  • Never give up



Comments

Popular Posts